Monday, May 20, 2019
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Friday, May 17, 2019
Thursday, May 16, 2019
by Former MTCP Chairman J.R.Myers
More fallout continues within the Constitution Party due to recent events at the NCM meeting in Milwaukee. After concluding a successful convention in Helena, MT on May 4, the MTCP has disbanded less than two weeks later. This was a direct result of the ongoing controversy within the National CP.
It began over a 24 hour period with the resignation of the newest member of the MTCP Central Committee, NCM Jim Buterbaugh. On Tuesday 5/14/19, he texted, “I’m done.”
This was quickly followed by the resignation of the MTCP Vice Chairman, Tim Ravndal, and his wife as members. “Jim and I have been down this road together before and we both have said that 'we are not interested in repeating the same exercise again'.
After advising my wife about where we are at in this venture, she advises me that she would like to submit her resignation as a member of the Constitution Party of Montana.
So...I now must take one more step here today.
I hereby submit my resignation as Vice Chair of the Constitution Party of Montana effective immediately.
I created the Face Book Page for the Constitution Party of Montana and I am going to close that page in 2 days. I will post a message that I am closing the page so those following will be notified.
The original Group page created is still there in the event the party wants to go down the path in place in the future.”
This was followed on Wednesday by a pronouncement from the MTCP Secretary Treasurer, Travis Orback that, "CPMT is dead. I’m open to looking at the new party. I might meet with the Park County Libertarians to see what they have planned. I may just fall back into and focus on my family life.”
Then on Saturday 5/18/19-
I resign my position as Secretary/Treasurer of the group known as Constitution Party of Montana and its other name variations. I will not renew the P.O. Box and will hold onto the funds and distribute as I see fit.
I did the work to secure the name with SOS. I did the work to acquire the funds from the previous party. I was in constant contact with Frank F to get this thing going.
Now too many people are offended and I’m getting caught in the middle.
The next people who want to try can do everything from scratch.”
These events were a direct consequence of the inability of the CP to address the situation in a timely and lawful manner. The long CP history of splits and infighting was cited. The loss of the MTCP now appears to be a failed coup attempt orchestrated from within by the National CP Chairman and his allies, repeating the modus operandi used to interfere with and compromise the SDCP, the IDCP, the VACP, and countless others.
Friday, May 10, 2019
Trouble in the Constitution Party: Fallout From Milwaukee; CP Midwest Regional Chair - 'Travesty in South Dakota'
by Cody Quirk
In another forwarded email from the State Chair of the Constitution Party of Virginia, John Bloom -Constitution Party Midwest Regional Chair Randy Stufflebeam composed a series of videos that discuss the CP's 'fiasco' in South Dakota, of which he wanted to present in a talk at the CP's recent National Committee meeting in Milwaukee, but was unable to. So as a backup he emailed this brief presentation with a series of video url links to members of the CP's National Committee, and others...
Travesty in South Dakota
"Dear Constitution Party Leader and/or National Committee Member,
"My name is Randy Stufflebeam. I am the Constitution Party Midwestern Regional Chairman.
"The reason that I am writing to you is that I have created a video series that I’ve entitled, “Travesty in South Dakota” It deals with the circumstances which caused the Constitution Party of South Dakota to lose their hard-earned ballot access in October of last year, 2018.
"This video series in primarily intended for those who will be attending the Spring Constitution Party National Committee Meeting that is scheduled to commence the weekend of May 3rd.
"There is a total of 7 videos in this series and I STRONLY encourage you to at least check out the Introduction (which is about 8 minutes) and the Opening Statement (which is just a little over 15 minutes). Those two videos should be enough to let you know how important it is for you to see the other 5 videos. You can click on the links below.
1 – Introduction
2 - Opening Statement
3 - Heir to the Chair
4 - CP Leaders’ Testimony
5 - Stacey Faction Testimony
6 - Michael Gunn Interview
7 - Closing Statement
"As mentioned throughout the video series, I have a website where you can download the supported documentation and audio clips
Disclaimer – the statements and opinions that are expressed in this video series are solely those of the person making them and do not necessarily reflect those of the Constitution Party and/or its membership and officers. Only the Constitution Party Constitution, Bylaws, and Platform can be the official representation of the Constitution Party’s positions.
"If you have any questions, please contact me
"It is my strong desire that what is contained within the videos will help you to understand what happened in South Dakota and the actions that must take place at the National Committee meeting.
"May God bless you as we work together to restore Integrity, Liberty and Prosperity (the Constitution Party’s Three Pillars”) here in the country we love and fight for.
Your humble servant,
Trouble in the Constitution Party: Fallout From Milwaukee; Virginia CP Chair's Statement & Intent to Disaffiliate from National
by Cody Quirk
In another perspective of the fallout from the Constitution Party's National Committee's recent meeting in Milwaukee, Wisconsin -Constitution Party of Virginia's State Chair, John Bloom, also weighed in on the matter of the related situation in South Dakota and how it ties in to what transpired at the recent CP Milwaukee meeting and the controversy surrounding CP National Chairman, Frank Fluckiger, and others...
"The NCM Credentials Hearing in Wisconsin was a sham, the Frank Fluckiger Flunkie Wayne Zimmershied controlled what could and couldn't be said in the hearing and Mike Gun and Dr. Terry Lafleur where not even allowed to address the group and they were denied the full story. All of the evidence comes from legal documents or from documents provided by Lora Hubble and Frank Fluckiger and I will also include what I consider the "Smoking Gun" that ties the Conspirators of Election Fraud together in a nice package for the CPSD to present to the South Dakota Government Accountability Board on May 15th, 2019.
"Here is the real timeline of events...
1. In July of 2016 Lora Hubble was elected Chair of the Constitution Party of South Dakota.
2. On November 21st, 2016, Lora Hubble switched her political party to the Republican Party and never informed any member of the CPSD State Central Committee until:
3. She submitted her resignation letter via email to Lori Stacey on February 2nd, 2017.
4. On February 2nd, 2017 the CPSD SCC called a meeting to elect new officers and though Joel Bergen was the next in line of succession, was a truck driver and too busy to be Chair and asked Lori Stacey to be chairman and announced via a Press Release on the CPSD website. Though they did not follow the formality of Joel appointing Lori Vice-Chair and then resigning, the result is the same.
5. On February 6th, 2017 Lori Stacey, without any objection from Joel Bergen who was the Vice-Chairman of the CPSD at the time, submitted a Statement of Organization naming herself as Chairman of the CPSD.
6. Sometime between Feb 6th, 2017 and early 2018, the CPSD was awarded ballot access and could NOMINATE via a Convention.
7. In March 2018 Lora Hubble filed to run in the Republican Primary for State Senate in the 9th SD and Secretary of State Republican Shantel Krebs threw off Dr. Terry Lafleur from the Republican Primary Ballot.
8. In June 2018, Lora Hubble lost in a Republican Primary and CPSD Vice-Chair Joel Bergan's COUSIN Kristi Noem won the Republican Primary and he should have resigned as CPSD Vice-Chair due to the obvious Conflict of Interest.Four different reasons Lora Hubble could not have been Chair of the CPSD after the Jun Republican Primary, and could be ineligible as far back as Nov 2016.
9. On July 13th, 2018, Frank Fluckiger sent Lori Stacey UNLAWFULLY removing her from Chair of the CPSD and replacing her with Lora Hubble who could not have been the Lawful Chair of the CPSD.
10. In a response to Dr. Terry LaFleur's Lawsuit seeking damages for the Fraudulent activity by not only National Chairman Frank Fluckiger but by other members in the National Executive Committee, not named in the letter.
11. Lora Hubble continued to masquerade as the Chair of the CPSD aided by Frank Fluckiger and the Republican Agents on the National Executive Committee (National Chairman Frank Fluckiger, National Vice Chairman Doug Aden, National Secretary Cindy Redburn and I suspect Trumplican Darrell Castle, James Clymer, Wayne Zimmershied, Janine Hansen).
12. Lora Hubble in her response to Dr. Lafleur's lawsuit makes the accusation that the National Constitution Party made the determination that she was the pro-temp chair. At first I believed she was lying, but after repeatedly asking the National Executive Committee to respond to that charge they never did.
13. Then on 12/05/2018 the FORMER Vice-Chairman James Trent Corbett set up an UNAUTHORIZED meeting with what I thought was Frank Fluckiger defending himself, but turned out to be a Conspirator's Convention, with Lora Hubble, Matt Johnson (who I never heard of at the time), National Vice-Chairman Doug Aden and National Secretary Cindy Redburn. How members of the CPV SCC could not come away with believing the National CP was in support of Hubble is beyond me. I again asked for an apology letter many times. This part is my believe though it is pretty apparent that members of the CP NEC were involved, I believe the REPUBLICAN Wing of the CP NEC were involved in this Conspiracy NOT to take over the CPSD but to deny Dr. Terry LaFleur ballot access.
"Note both groups submitted Nominees to run for Governor and the Judge threw off Mr. Lafleur which was their real objective.
"I spent TEN years of my life fighting the Corrupt members of the NY State Conservative Party who traded their cross-endorsements for PATRONAGE jobs for themselves, friends and family. I promise you ad the GOOD people of SD I will NOT have to be subpoenaed to testify and fly to SD to testify against these REPUBLICANS in Constitution Party Clothing.
"I will be holding a vote of the CPV SCC to disassociate from the National Party until such time that the Republican leaders of the National Constitution Party is replaced by the Constitution Party wing of the National CP (Randy Stufflebeam, JR Meyers, Ricardo Davis, Mario Mariota and Scott Copeland). If they do not vote to disassociate with the National CP I will resign, for I do NOT associate with CRIMINALS.
Constitution Party of Virginia"
Constitution Party of Virginia"