I resign my position as Secretary/Treasurer of the group known as Constitution Party of Montana and its other name variations. I will not renew the P.O. Box and will hold onto the funds and distribute as I see fit.
I did the work to secure the name with SOS. I did the work to acquire the funds from the previous party. I was in constant contact with Frank F to get this thing going.
Now too many people are offended and I’m getting caught in the middle.
The next people who want to try can do everything from scratch.”
Travesty in South Dakota
"Dear Constitution Party Leader and/or National Committee Member,
"My name is Randy Stufflebeam. I am the Constitution Party Midwestern Regional Chairman.
"The reason that I am writing to you is that I have created a video series that I’ve entitled, “Travesty in South Dakota” It deals with the circumstances which caused the Constitution Party of South Dakota to lose their hard-earned ballot access in October of last year, 2018.
"This video series in primarily intended for those who will be attending the Spring Constitution Party National Committee Meeting that is scheduled to commence the weekend of May 3rd.
"There is a total of 7 videos in this series and I STRONLY encourage you to at least check out the Introduction (which is about 8 minutes) and the Opening Statement (which is just a little over 15 minutes). Those two videos should be enough to let you know how important it is for you to see the other 5 videos. You can click on the links below.
1 – Introduction
2 - Opening Statement
3 - Heir to the Chair
4 - CP Leaders’ Testimony
5 - Stacey Faction Testimony
6 - Michael Gunn Interview
7 - Closing Statement
"As mentioned throughout the video series, I have a website where you can download the supported documentation and audio clips
Disclaimer – the statements and opinions that are expressed in this video series are solely those of the person making them and do not necessarily reflect those of the Constitution Party and/or its membership and officers. Only the Constitution Party Constitution, Bylaws, and Platform can be the official representation of the Constitution Party’s positions.
"If you have any questions, please contact me
"It is my strong desire that what is contained within the videos will help you to understand what happened in South Dakota and the actions that must take place at the National Committee meeting.
"May God bless you as we work together to restore Integrity, Liberty and Prosperity (the Constitution Party’s Three Pillars”) here in the country we love and fight for.
Your humble servant,
1. In July of 2016 Lora Hubble was elected Chair of the Constitution Party of South Dakota.
2. On November 21st, 2016, Lora Hubble switched her political party to the Republican Party and never informed any member of the CPSD State Central Committee until:
3. She submitted her resignation letter via email to Lori Stacey on February 2nd, 2017.
4. On February 2nd, 2017 the CPSD SCC called a meeting to elect new officers and though Joel Bergen was the next in line of succession, was a truck driver and too busy to be Chair and asked Lori Stacey to be chairman and announced via a Press Release on the CPSD website. Though they did not follow the formality of Joel appointing Lori Vice-Chair and then resigning, the result is the same.
5. On February 6th, 2017 Lori Stacey, without any objection from Joel Bergen who was the Vice-Chairman of the CPSD at the time, submitted a Statement of Organization naming herself as Chairman of the CPSD.
6. Sometime between Feb 6th, 2017 and early 2018, the CPSD was awarded ballot access and could NOMINATE via a Convention.
7. In March 2018 Lora Hubble filed to run in the Republican Primary for State Senate in the 9th SD and Secretary of State Republican Shantel Krebs threw off Dr. Terry Lafleur from the Republican Primary Ballot.
8. In June 2018, Lora Hubble lost in a Republican Primary and CPSD Vice-Chair Joel Bergan's COUSIN Kristi Noem won the Republican Primary and he should have resigned as CPSD Vice-Chair due to the obvious Conflict of Interest.Four different reasons Lora Hubble could not have been Chair of the CPSD after the Jun Republican Primary, and could be ineligible as far back as Nov 2016.
9. On July 13th, 2018, Frank Fluckiger sent Lori Stacey UNLAWFULLY removing her from Chair of the CPSD and replacing her with Lora Hubble who could not have been the Lawful Chair of the CPSD.
10. In a response to Dr. Terry LaFleur's Lawsuit seeking damages for the Fraudulent activity by not only National Chairman Frank Fluckiger but by other members in the National Executive Committee, not named in the letter.
11. Lora Hubble continued to masquerade as the Chair of the CPSD aided by Frank Fluckiger and the Republican Agents on the National Executive Committee (National Chairman Frank Fluckiger, National Vice Chairman Doug Aden, National Secretary Cindy Redburn and I suspect Trumplican Darrell Castle, James Clymer, Wayne Zimmershied, Janine Hansen).
12. Lora Hubble in her response to Dr. Lafleur's lawsuit makes the accusation that the National Constitution Party made the determination that she was the pro-temp chair. At first I believed she was lying, but after repeatedly asking the National Executive Committee to respond to that charge they never did.
13. Then on 12/05/2018 the FORMER Vice-Chairman James Trent Corbett set up an UNAUTHORIZED meeting with what I thought was Frank Fluckiger defending himself, but turned out to be a Conspirator's Convention, with Lora Hubble, Matt Johnson (who I never heard of at the time), National Vice-Chairman Doug Aden and National Secretary Cindy Redburn. How members of the CPV SCC could not come away with believing the National CP was in support of Hubble is beyond me. I again asked for an apology letter many times. This part is my believe though it is pretty apparent that members of the CP NEC were involved, I believe the REPUBLICAN Wing of the CP NEC were involved in this Conspiracy NOT to take over the CPSD but to deny Dr. Terry LaFleur ballot access.